Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

So, I'm sitting in a coffee shop drinking an iced chai tea...and I ran across this card sitting innocently on the table next to me. It was mixed in with a bunch of random games that were assorted on the table and by some nearby shelves holding many different stimulating brain activities for all patrons to use at their leisure.

I had a quick "double take"/ look at the picture...then realized that it was just part of a sign language flashcard learning set.

The next question in my mind for this illustrative picture was, "What exactly does this mean in sign language?"

Only the mind from the lowest "gutter" could possibly come up with the most rude, crude and disturbing thoughts that would scar the many innocent minds.

Comments:
Well, given the ethnicity of the girl in the picture, I'd say that for those of us whose minds are in the "gutter," her hand could at least accommodate the correct size -- shall we say -- "drink."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?